Beta Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://RoundlyX.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. RoundlyX.com is a wholly owned Coin Savage LLC website/product/application.
2. USE LICENSE
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the RoundlyX website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RoundlyX’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RoundlyX at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on RoundlyX’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. RoundlyX makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, RoundlyX does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RoundlyX or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RoundlyX’s website, even if RoundlyX or a RoundlyX authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on RoundlyX’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RoundlyX does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. RoundlyX may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However RoundlyX does not make any commitment to update the materials.
RoundlyX has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RoundlyX of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
RoundlyX may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. PLAID AND COINBASE LINKAGE
RoundlyX uses best practices to securely store access tokens. RoundlyX only requests read permissions on transactions through Plaid to access credit/debit/banking card information. RoundlyX is not authorized to make purchases or transfer money through the credit card linkage with Plaid. For Coinbase linkage, RoundlyX requests read access for a user’s accounts and wallets. RoundlyX also requests access to buy on behalf of a user so it can make purchases of cryptocurrency on the user’s behalf.
10. ROUNDLYX FEES
If you have both your Coinbase and your banking/credit/debit card connected through Plaid, you will be charged a subscription fee of 99 cents USD every month.
11. DISCONNECTING PLAID LINKAGE
We may at any time disconnect your link to Plaid if you cannot pay your monthly fee. RoundlyX may also disconnect if you do not have your Coinbase account connected or have no funds in your Coinbase account.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Richmond, Virginia. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
This policy does not apply to any website, product or service of any third-party company even if the website or application links to (or from) the Service. Plaid does not operate those websites, products, or services – please always review the privacy practices of a company before deciding whether to provide any information to them.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, we collect information in a number of ways, including (i) when a client or end-user provides it directly to us via the Website and/or Service, (ii) when we obtain end-user information through trusted third parties including financial institutions, (iii) through your continued access of the Service, including data passively collected through technology such as “cookies”. The types of information we collect and our use of that information will depend on whether you are a Website Visitor, Client, or End-User.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Service, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Service (e.g., what links you have clicked on). Generally, the Service automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Service so that we can analyze and improve them. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
To simply browse our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information. However, we may gather non-personally-identifiable information, as described directly above, just for the purposes of monitoring and improving our Website and the Service. We will not share this information with third parties except as a necessary part of providing our Website and the Service, nor will we use it to target any advertisements to you. Of course, if you sign up with or use any of our services, more information is shared.
When you use Plaid services as a client, whether paid or unpaid, we will gather and store your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, and any other relevant information that you provide directly to us. Any and all test and/or live users that sign up as an end-user of your services fall under the end-user category. If you sign up for a paid account, we will also store the relevant data required to complete your transaction, including but not limited to your financial information, bank account numbers, routing numbers, billing address and company name. We may also rely on a third-party payment processor to complete transactions, and all data shared with them falls under their own privacy policies. Further, we will collect and associate all relevant end-user data with your client account, including but limited to end-user names, email addresses, billing addresses and financial information. We may additionally collect information on the IP addresses, devices, and locations used to access Plaid, which may be linked to your account for fraud detection and prevention purposes. Finally, we may collect additional data for identity verification on an as-needed based determined at our own sole discretion.
As an end-user of any application that utilizes the Service, whether via a client or other third-party, directly via use of our API or other services, or through an application built by us directly, you are agreeing to share financial information with us including, but not limited to, your account credentials, transactional histories, account numbers, and balances/limits as well as general identity data including names and addresses of all account holders. You are enabling us to interact with and through your financial institutions on your behalf and with your consent. We may also retrieve information pertaining to usage of our client applications and other general activity that comes through use of the Service.
We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Service (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Plaid uses your Personal Information as follows:
- To operate and maintain the Service (such as, overall operating and maintenance, providing customer service, fixing malfunctions, testing our security systems, etc.).
- To provide you with the features, functions and benefits of the Service (such as, displaying information regarding to your financial accounts).
- To enhance, improve, add to and further develop the Service (such as, creating new features or functions, refining or personalizing the user experience, increasing Service technical performance, etc.).
- We will use your contact information (such as, your email address or phone number) to provide you with Service notifications.
- To help personalize the Service experience for you (such as, remembering your information so you will not have to enter it each time you use the Service or providing you with offers, advertisements or features you may like).
- And for the other purposes referenced in the “Sharing and Disclosure” section below (such as, for the purposes of legal compliance).
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Plaid does not sell or rent any personal information to marketers or third parties that have not been explicitly authorized (e.g., in the case of a client).
We may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties who are integral to the operation of our Website and the Service, including but not limited to financial institutions, payment processors, verification services and credit bureaus, as well as any third parties that you have directly authorized to receive your Personal Information. We may store your Personal Information in locations outside the direct control of Plaid, for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers.
We will only disclose your Personal Information in response to such a request if we believe in good faith that doing so is necessary to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation to which we are bound. If we receive such a request, we will use reasonable efforts to give you prompt notice, so that you may contest it if you choose. We will not provide you such notice if we determine in good faith that either (a) we are not permitted to provide it under applicable law, or (b) that doing so would result in an imminent risk of death, serious physical injury or significant property loss or damage to Plaid or a third party. In addition, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar events, certain information in our possession may be transferred to our successor or assign.
We may occasionally email you with information about offers or new services. You can opt out of these email communications by replying with unsubscribe in the subject line, or via an unsubscribe link included in such communications. However, you will continue to receive certain email communications related to your account including information regarding transactions and your relationship with Plaid.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Although no data storage or transmission can be 100% secure, we take significant steps to protect user and account information to ensure that it is kept private. Plaid maintains strict administrative, technical, and physical procedures to protect information stored in our servers, which are located in the United States. Access to information is limited (through user and password credentials and software systems) to those employees who require it to perform their job functions. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer encryption to safeguard the account registration and sign-up information, along with the end-user sign-up process. Other safeguards include, but are not limited to data encryption, firewalls, and physical access controls to building and files.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or: Attn: Legal; Plaid Technologies – San Francisco, CA 94108.